Say Hi !!!

I welcome all of you and if there’s anything wrong or missing of what I do, please do give me a comment. And if you have sometimes for me, please check out all of my space.
Thank You…

2007/08/05

First Presentation

Hi, my name’s Max. I’m an easy going person, I do what I want to do, sometimes I’m funny and sometimes I’m sad which is a normal things happen to people.
Talking about my habit, as I’ve told you that I am an easy going person, I like to do whatever makes me relax. Drawing, listen to the music (jazz), play music instruments, watch movies (any kind but horror), look after the plants and many more. It’s not only the relaxing things I do all the time; I also exercise myself by doing the sports. Swimming, table tennis, chess for instead.
Now, let’s get back to the point of relaxing, when we’re chilled out, we see everything just great! Personally, I think there are many facts that make you become like this, such as hang out or lie down, relax and listen to the music and that makes you feel charging up the energy to your body. While you are listening to it, you may fall asleep, and you can feel the music and its rhythms go into your entire body especially your brain which make you feel great when you wake up in the next morning. Many people may wander which song or what kind or type of music I listen to in order to charge my energy. Well, basically it’s an easy listening type of song which I also have it with me right now for you people to listen according to the link I’ve provided. So take your time and find out whether it works or not.
Here we are to the last minute of my introduction and a little bit about my habits and I would like to wish you guys enjoy with things around you, try to view things in positive ways. Trust me; these would make your daily life happy and you would enjoy it!
Bye…

No comments: