Say Hi !!!

I welcome all of you and if there’s anything wrong or missing of what I do, please do give me a comment. And if you have sometimes for me, please check out all of my space.
Thank You…

2007/08/12

Fail

Very fail. Herrr!!! Today I very failed because my mobile had a lost in the Mall when I saw the movie finish in the evening. I very… very sad, very… very cry. I never though my mobile had a lost. I felt every time when I saw the movie my mobile at me, and I knew… I knew when the movie finished I woke up at the seat and now my mobile dropped on the floor. Next, I walked for exit the theater that time I felt my mobile had a lost, my mobile had a dropped. I backed at my old seat, searched, and searched…But I didn’t found it. I tried to call to my number, no one received that line, no one … Next, I kept calling not for long the phone had been turn off. “What the God..!?!”
After that I ate noodle at Ha ji bong restaurant which my favorite restaurant Ha ji bong is the Japan restaurant while I ate a noodle I was thought about my mobile that made me couldn’t eat. Then I finished that I came back to my home by board behind the Mall from that here to Pand Fat and get on the bus to my home. I spend the time about 2.30 hourthat, too traffic jams. I very burning!!! Fact, I have a many story to talk to you, but the first story had been talked from me made me can’t continues.
Have a nice Sunday everybody.

No comments: